Sorry everyone for the delay of a new post.
My school work as finally caught up with and as a matter of fact right I should be writing an essay but I figured this is important to..well anyway.
Last night I experienced the effects of a cyclone! Meaning LOTS AND LOTS OF RAIN! The underpass where I walk to UNI is now flooded and a bunch of guys last night decided it would be fun to mud wrestle each other. I did not participate! With all the rain we have been getting sadly I have no new adventures to talk about.
However, I did make plans to go to New Zealand for my break in April. A group of 7 of us are renting campervans and driving across New Zealand! I am so excited! We will be camping our way through the South Island and I cannot even imagine what we will see! I am definitely going to be thinking of LOTR the whole time! We do not have a set plan yet but I know we will see Fox Glacier and visit Queenstown, where I hope to go bungy jumping!
Also, my roommate, Ruth, has invited me to come back to her home near Brisbane for a couple of weeks after the semester is over! It will be so exciting to see how she lives, although it wont be that different, but still it will exciting to meet her family. Her parents are so nice for letting me come visit! I could not have picked a better roommate!
No comments:
Post a Comment